Chicken BBQ: How To Do It…..
Chicken BBQ: How To Do It…..
When learning to cast a fishing pole for the first time, it is recommended to have new anglers tie on a casting plug without hooks, using newly learned knots.
Source: Doug Darr
Before using a fishing rod, new anglers should understand body position and hand and
• Start with caster’s feet and shoulders square to the target. This is accomplished by having them point the toes of both feet at the target area.
• Next, toss a tennis or ping pong ball overhand (action similar to throwing a dart) a few feet for accuracy (hit my hand). Make sure they keep their shoulders square.
This is the desired body and arm action for accurate casting. Release of the ball is at a similar position as thumb release when casting. Now transition to fishing rods, with spincast rods recommended.
When people are learning a new activity, personal safety has to be the first
consideration. Safety equipment includes:
• Personal Floatation Device (PFD) or life jackets. While PFDs must be readily available for each person on a boat, they are equally important when you are fishing from shore. PFDs are strongly recommended for all anglers when fishing near deep or swift water. If leading a group of youngsters in these conditions, they should be mandatory.
• Throwable floatation with a rope attached is recommended if several new anglers are fishing in the same area.
• Suntan lotion with a minimum SPF 15 is recommended.
• Insect repellent and medicine may be needed for stings or bites.
• Sunglasses protect the eyes from glare and from errant fish hooks.
• A hat protects the wearer from flying lures.
• Wear appropriate clothes and protective gear for anticipated weather.
If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to think about what type of car wash you want to own. Some of the factors to consider in making your decision include:
The amount of capital you have at your disposal
The amount of time you want to spend running the business
The amount of money you’re hoping to make
In general, the type of car wash that’s going to require the biggest investment from you, both in terms of time and money, is a full-service wash. That’s also the type that tends to generate the most revenue. But unless you have Php1 million or more to invest upfront, it’s probably not the best choice. Moving down the line, an exterior-conveyor car wash is the next highest in terms of start-up costs, followed by an in-bay automatic car wash, and finally, a self-service car wash.
The four basic types of a carwash business
1. Self Service Carwash – This carwash business model is favored by many interested in starting a carwash business. Customers wash their own vehicles in individual wash bays. These bays can either have self serve equipment or in-bay automatic equipment in them. Starting a carwash business of this type offers the advantage of low labor costs and it can be open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
2. “Stand Alone” Automatic Carwash – When lot size is limited, a carwash business that uses only the in-bay automatic may be preferable. This model consists of one or two in-bay automatics and a vacuum and vending area. Primary considerations in starting a carwash business of this type should be based on local competition, demographics, traffic counts, and lot size.
3. Carwash and Convenience Store Combination – In-bay automatics and self-service carwash equipment can be a profitable addition to a convenience store operation, adding significant revenue to the entire operation.
4. Full Service Carwash – This carwash business option is a conveyor wash system with attendants. Anyone considering starting a carwash business of this type should understand that this model is labor intensive and more expensive than the other types.